The 2012 squads and coaches pictured with OYDG Chairman Stephen Crawford and Steven Kemp (Orkney Builders) sponsor of the County Medals

There was plenty of success for Stromness’s youth footballers as the OYDG Annual Presentations took place at Picky on Friday 16th November as three of the four awards went to Stromness players.  Introducing the event Chairman Stephen Crawford said the evening was about thanking all the players, coaches and referees who give so much of their time, and all the other helpers and sponsors without whom youth football in Orkney could not be run.

Starting with a review of the club season Stephen detailed the highlights of the primary and club season:-

This year’s Indoor Primary league was the 25th anniversary of the S & JD Robertson sponsored Mount Cup and Shore Shield and this competition produced as exciting a final week as many of us can remember.   Stromness Predators put an end to the run of St Andrews Hurricanes wins and won the competition for their first time - an outstanding achievement.

Hope/Burray Hotspurs won the Shore Shield for small schools another great achievement.

The Lloyds TSB Trophy went to Papdale Flyers.

The Reid Crescent Shield was won by Papdale Mighty Marvels.

In the primary East v West games West won the A game and East won the B game.

The Indoor 4’s were won by East United A at S1/S2 level and Dounby B at S3/S4.

In the outdoor competitions the Gilmour Shield for the primary schools was won by Stromness B to round off a very successful year for Stromness Primary.

The S1 & Under BW Kemp Cup for Division 1 was won by Thorfinn A and the E G Kemp Shield for Division 2 was won by Dounby B, the first time Dounby have got their name on this trophy. Also at S1 and under level, the Clouston Cup was won by East Utd A for the third year in a row.  The Clouston Plate went to Stromness B. This meant that each of the four S1 & Under trophies went to different clubs this year – an indication that the standard of play has been strong across all of the clubs.

The Under 15’s league saw Thorfinn winning the R S Merriman Shield for the third year in a row, pipping East Utd 2-1 in an exciting final game of the season when United only needed a draw to win the title. East Utd gained some revenge in the Maurice Walls Cup which they won for the first time this year.

The Northern Counties Competition, sponsored by Orkney Aggregates, was won again by the visiting Caley Thistle A team.  This is a competition that they are in a habit of winning but they certainly had to work hard for it this year against the local teams.

In the pre-season tournament with Whitedale down from Shetland, Stromness A won the A league and Thorfinn B won the B league

And in the end of season tournament with Lerwick Rangers & Ness United visiting, the A section went to Thorfinn A and the B section to Thorfinn B.

The 2012 County coaches pictured with the Players of the Year and Kevin Groundwater sponsor of the Player of the Year awards

Stephen then passed over to county coaches David Ryrie (Under 15’s), Danny Nicolson (Under 13’s), Ian Scott (Under 12’s) and Peter Connolly (Under 11’s) who reviewed another successful season for the Orkney teams.

The pick of the coaches highlights were:

• the Under 11’s beating Shetland to retain the John W Shearer Cup, together with their trip to Dundee where they took part in a high quality coaching session and also had some game time against a small squad of Dundee United’s younger Academy based players.

• the Under 12’s regaining the John Manson Trophy with an impressive 5-1 victory over Shetland;

• the Under 13’s beating Shetland 3-0 and

• the Under 15’s exciting 4-3 victory after extra time against Caithness in Castletown to regain the Loisburgh United Memorial Cup.

A common theme emerging from the coach’s reviews was the very positive comments from other clubs about the behaviour of the squads when on trips outwith Orkney. Well done to all our young ambassadors.

The evening then moved on to the main presentations and Stephen Kemp on behalf of the sponsors Orkney Builders (Contractors) Ltd presented the squads with their County Medals.

The eagerly anticipated Player of the Year Awards were then announced by the coaches with three of the awards going to Stromness players. Callan Jessiman won the Under 11 Player of the Year; Sam Hunter won the Under 12 and Jamie Flett the Under 13’s awards. Taylor Pilkington-Tait from Stenness won the Under 15 award making it a clean sweep for the West. Special mention must be made of Under 12 winner Sam Hunter whose talents have been recognised by Caley Thistle and he is currently starring for the Inverness side’s Under 12 boys team.  Sponsor Kevin Groundwater presented the boys with the Player of the Year Trophies.

The 2012 Players of the Year - Under 11's Callan Jessiman; Under 12's Sam Hunter, Under 13's Jamie Flett and Under 15's Taylor Pilkington Tait

The final presentations of the evening were then made to the Orkney coaches. Referring to them as fitness instructors, skills developers, leaders, teachers & motivators, Stephen Crawford said a huge debt of gratitude was owed to the coaches who give so generously their time and efforts to their squads.  He then asked Jimmy Leask to present trophies to all the OYDG coaches.



Orkney Under 13's pictured on their recent trip to Inverness


The 2012 County youth football season ended on the weekend of 21-23 September with the Under 13’s county squad travelling south to play Inverness Clach and Brora Rangers.

The team travelled down on the Friday night, and on Saturday they went to Bught Park to play against Clach.  Orkney won the toss and right from the start Clach pressured the Orkney side. This caught the Orkney boys unaware and soon Clach had the Orkney defence under pressure, but with some good defending from the back four - Tom Flett, Greg Scott, Jamie Flett and Shaun Fisher - Orkney weathered the first of many attacks from a much stronger Clach side.  Clach’s first goal came from a strong run from the middle of the park and a shot from distance, which was just out of reach from the Orkney keepers, gave Clach their opening goal. 

This goal spurred on the Clach side and they very quickly scored a further two goals.  The Orkney side managed to string together some good passes and together with some good runs did create some chances and were unlucky not to score.  Orkney were pushing hard to get back into the game, but again Clach put through a good pass and with a one on one with the keeper, Clach slotted home another goal to make it 4-0. 
Orkney kept their heads up and with some good tackles in midfield from Drew Clarke and Archie MacPhail linking with the wingers, Robbie Scott and Connor Nicolson they created a wonderful playing move, which ended in a foul.  The resulting free kick by Archie was saved by the keeper who managed to keep hold of it stopping Morgan from scoring the rebound.  The really spurred the Orkney boys on, and for a while Orkney retained all the possession, which seemed to frustrate the Clach side resulting in another foul. Craig Drever took the free kick which sailed into the goal passed the outstretched hands of the keeper making the score 4-1. 

The Orkney side were beginning to tire now, the Clach side made the most of this and hammered in another 5 goals.  This was a very difficult score for the boys to swallow, but they could take credit from playing very well at times and were unlucky not to score more goals for their efforts.

The Sunday saw the Orkney side travel up to Brora.  The boys were keen not to have a repeat of the score on the Saturday and this showed in their enthusiasm for the game.  Right from the start Orkney pressured the Brora side’s midfield and defence, and it wasn’t long before they had their first shot at goal which went over the top of the crossbar, a good shot by Robbie Scott.  This was an encouraging sign for Orkney and they started to play some excellent football.  Some good linking play right from defence through midfield to the forwards, gave Orkney many chances at goal, but the Brora defence were strong and kept the Orkney side at bay.  Brora created chances as well and were unlucky not to score but the Orkney defence and some fantastic saves from both the Orkney keepers kept the scoresheet blank with the half time score being 0-0. 

Changes were made to the team at half time and a more attacking formation was put in place.  Orkneys first goal came from Archie Macphail who side footed it into the bottom corner of the goal.  This was just what the Orkney side needed and it wasn’t long before they scored again with Robbie Scott putting the ball into the net after a strong run.

The confidence in the Orkney boys started to come through and this showed in how they were using the full width and length of the park. This seemed to frustrate the Brora side, and resulted in a foul being awarded in Orkney’s favour just outside the box.  Robbie Scott took the free kick which shot into the goal leaving the keeper rooted to the spot.  Orkney were really spurred on and some further team changes were made. A good forward partnership of Liam Rendall and Harry Ralph supported by Rory Crawford, Ryan Chalmers and William Groundwater, who usually plays in goals, saw some of the best link up play of the day. This resulted in a further 4 Orkney goals being scored in the last 15 minutes of the game with Liam scoring 2, and Rory and Ryan managed also getting on the scoresheet.  This make a final score of 7-0 to the Orkney boys, much to the delight of the boys and their coaches. 

OYDG would like to thank Clach and Brora for providing the opposition and a special thanks go to Brora for providing food after the match on Sunday. Thanks also to the parents who accompanied the boys on the trip south.



The Orkney Youth Football Development Under 11’s squad travelled down to Dundee last weekend (14/15/16 September). This was the first time an OYDG squad had visited the Dundee area and was made possible due to coach Peter Connolly’s links with the area. They played matches against a Dundee United Academy team and St Murdochs Community Club’s Under 11 squad in Arbroath. The boys arrived on Friday evening in time to watch the Dundee United v Ross County match at Tannadice Park, where they were guests of the club.

The boys heading for Tannadice for the Dundee Utd v Ross Co match

On the Saturday the boys headed for Arbroath, on a bright and warm autumnal day. They played two seven a-side matches, against a squad who play every weekend within the Dundee and District League. One of the Arbroath Team’s coaches was Paul Tosh, who has had a lengthy professional career in Scottish Football.

St Murdochs Boys Club A 5-2 Orkney A (Ryan Harcus 2)

Orkney had started brightly with Ryan Harcus giving them an early lead which reflected their early pressure. St Murdochs fought back strongly though and put themselves level before adding further goals before half-time. Harcus scored another but it was St Murdoch’s who finished the stronger and claimed a 5-2 victory despite Orkney’s best efforts.

St Murdoc’s Boys Club B 4-3 Orkney B (Rhys Davidson 3)

The second match provided a close and entertaining game, which saw St Murdochs eventually winning in a seven goal thriller. Again Orkney started well and had some nice passing moves but the home side were more consistent throughout the match. Rhys Davidson scored all three of the away side’s goals, the pick of which was his final one where he ran over half the distance of the pitch before dispatching the ball into the bottom corner.

Under 11's pictured with St Murdochs, Arbroath, 15th September

On the Sunday morning the boys were invited down to Gussie Park next to Tannadice, for a high quality coaching session and also some game time against a small squad of Dundee United’s younger Academy based players.

Dundee United 4 Orkney B 1 (Nicol Harcus)

In the shadow of Tannadice, Orkney B kicked-off against the Dundee United team and took the lead courtesy of a Nicol Harcus goal.  The younger United players showed that their intensive training was paying dividends, as they stroked the ball about the park and made the Orkney lads do most of running. This was a real lesson in possession and close control, as the United team put 4 goals past Orkney.

Dundee Utd 0 Orkney A 0

The second game was a much tighter game, with no goals being scored over the 40 minutes of play. This was probably Orkney’s best performance over the weekend, with the A team boys working hard to match the quality and skills of United élite players. The Orkney boys showed that they were not overawed by the calibre of their opposition and started to develop some nice passing and possession play. The quality of play in the middle of the pitch between Callan Jessiman, Andrew Mulraine and Ryan Harcus, led to a few good chances for Connor Hancock and Aiden Robertson. Orkney worked hard, battling to continue to make chances but the game ended with no goals conceded by either team.

Under 11's with Dundee United, 16th September

The weekend trip to Dundee and Angus was a worthwhile exercise and will hopefully encourage the boys to set new benchmarks for themselves, in seeing what can be achieved through hard work and dedication.

Thanks are due to Dundee Utd for providing tickets for the match, as well as providing the coaching session and matches on Sunday, and to St Murdochs for providing the opposition on Saturday as well as hospitality after the matches.  There are some photos of the trip available to purchase at the following website:- http://davidyoung.photoshelter.com/gallery/16-09-2012-Dundee-United-u10-v-Orkney-Select/G0000vjat02Gvx_M 


Shetland A 3 Orkney B 2 (Nathan Mowat, Sam Hunter)

Shetland B 4 Orkney B 2 (Aidan Robertson, Scott Taylor)

Orkney A pictured before the match

The Shetland Under 12's travelled up to Shetland on Saturday 1st September to play their return match on the Monday morning. Hopes were high following Orkney success in Saturday’s Andromeda Cup club competition that this would boost the Orkney teams as they faced Shetland in and A and B inter county fixtures.

The A match was an even affair until 5 minutes before half time when Shetland took the lead with a low drive into the corner of the net after Orkney had failed to close down their striker. This handed the initiative to Shetland and they came close to adding to their lead on a couple of occasions before the half time whistle blew.

Shetland started the second half as they finished the first and two minutes after the restart a through ball caught out the Orkney defence and the Shetland striker latched on to it to score a second. Orkney made a number of substitutions to try and turn things round but Shetland remained on top and soon scored a carbon copy of their second goal with another through ball catching out the centre of the Orkney defence, before being shot home.

This effectively killed Orkney’s hopes but to the team’s great credit they picked themselves up and put in an excellent last 10 minutes and scored a couple of goals which restored their pride. Firstly Nathan Mowat used a strikers instinct to nip in front of the Shetland defence and score from close range after a perfect cross from Bruce Tait. Then on the final whistle a fantastic run by Sam Hunter ended with him shooting the ball high into the net. Orkney had a number of other attempts on goal in the final minutes which with a bit of luck may have secured a draw, but time ran out with the match finishing 3-2 to Shetland.

Man of the Match for Orkney was Ewan Scott. Orkney coaches Ian Scott and Ian Stout felt that the team had not performed to their full potential pointing out that they had won the home fixture 5-1 in Kirkwall in June, but on this occasion Shetland had been more up for the game.


Orkney B pictured before the match

The final match of the trip was the B fixture between Orkney and Shetland. Again the match was even with chances for both sides until 10 minutes before half time when after a neat passing move Shetland took the lead with a low shot into the net. There was a further setback for Orkney three minutes later when a trip in the box resulted in a penalty for Shetland which was duly converted to make the score 2-0 at half time.

Shetland continued to dominate at the start of the second half and a run through the middle caught out the Orkney defence and Shetland were 3-0 up. The situation looked disastrous when a further low drive added to Shetland’s lead and it was only at this point in time with only 10 minutes of time left that Orkney decided to make a game of it.

They dominated the remainder of the match and were rewarded when Aidan Robertson shot home from close range after a scramble in the Shetland box. Orkney continued to carve out chances and were unlucky on a number of occasions not to reduce Shetland’s lead.  Then just before the final whistle with a fine run and shot Scott Taylor scored Orkney’s second goal.

Coach David Delday was pleased with the second half performance of the Orkney team but felt they had lost silly goals. Orkney Man of the Match was Callan Jessiman.

In both games Orkney left it too late before starting to play to their potential and Shetland’s clinical finishing proved decisive.

Nevertheless a very enjoyable trip and credit to the players for their excellent behaviour throughout. OYDG would also like to thank all the parents who travelled north and assisted with looking after the boys and girls.



SHETLAND 2 ORKNEY 1 (Jamie Flett)

Under 13's pictured in Lerwick prior to match

Orkney Under 13’s travelled up to Shetland on 25th August to play Shetland for the J W Thomson Memorial Trophy.

The game started with the Orkney boys losing the toss which meant that they were going to have to play the first half into the gale force wind.  The wind allowed  the Shetland team to shoot from  distance but the Orkney defence and midfield held strong and denied Shetland any clear chances at the goal.  There were some strong challenges from Greg Scott, Tom Flett, and along with Connor Nicolson and Jamie Flett the defence were able to string together some good passes and link with the midfield players, allowing Archie MacPhail and Drew Clarke to get the ball to Sam Hunter up front, who through good control and ball skill managed to get through and have a few shots on goal only to be denied at the last minute by Shetland strong defence.  This was the pattern of play for most of the first half, before Shetland created their first real chance with a shot from outfield, being caught in the wind and aiming for goal, William Groundwater got his hands on the ball but was unable to keep hold of it and it landed kindly at the foot of a Shetland forward who side footed it into the back of the net making it 1-0 to Shetland.  This seemed to spur the Orkney side on and they pushed hard for an equaliser but their efforts were in vain when Shetland’s midfield broke free with a good run to the edge of the box and one of the Shetland forwards shot the ball into the bottom corner of the goal just out of reach of the diving keeper. Half time score was 2-0 to Shetland.

The second half started with Orkney pushing forward with the wind at their backs.  It was Orkney’s turn to shoot from a distance, and Archie Macphail and Greg Scott used this to their advantage and had a few shots which just missed the goals.  The boys were spurred into attacking mode and made some very good link up play, with some excellent passes and it was just to be a matter of time before the Orkney boys scored.  A run was made by Jamie Flett, linking well with Archie Macphail in a 1-2 pass allowing Jamie to have a shot from just outside the box and it went straight into the bottom corner of the net.  This increased the Orkney team’s passion to win and they pinned Shetland in their own half for most of the 2nd half.  Orkney thought they had scored an equaliser but this was disallowed as it was seen as offside, a very close call by the linesman.  Orkney had many other attempts at goal in this half but they were narrowly wide of the target. 

Overall the Orkney side played very well, and were very unlucky not to at least draw or win this match.  A special thanks to Magnus Merriman for stepping in at short notice for Craig Drever who is out due to an injury.


INVERNESS CLACH 2 ORKNEY 4 (Ross Slater 3, Joe Wilson)

Under 15's pictured with coaches David Ryrie & Ritchie Brunton after beating Clach, Bught Park, Inverness, 25 August

Last Saturday the Orkney 15’s travelled to Inverness to play Clachnacuddin. There had been heavy rain on the pitch at the Bught Park the previous night but conditions held up for the game to go ahead. The squad were also reunited with coach Ritchie Brunton who had travelled up from his new home in Fife for the game.

The match was played as 3 x 30 minute periods. The first period got underway with Orkney finding themselves pinned back during the first 10 minutes. Clach were proving to be a very capable side and were retaining possession very well. Taylor Pilkington-Tait was called upon with some timely interventions as was keeper Sam Kennedy with some excellent early saves in the match.

Gradually Orkney were getting to grips with their opponents with Joe Wilson and Logan Peace getting in some good work in the middle of the park to break up play at times. Orkney had their first chance after 20 minutes when Ross Slater has a shot on goal and this seemed to give the team a lift. As the first period drew to a close, Jack Paterson played a neat ball over the defence for Slater to run onto and he calmly slotted home just before the whistle blew for the end of the first 30 minutes.

Changes were made to the Orkney team and the second period got underway. The visitors took control which seemed to unsettle the home team and Ciaran Drever was causing problems down the right hand side, getting behind the defence on a few occasions. It was from one of these runs that saw Orkney score a second goal, a cross from the right evaded everyone and came to Seumas Mackay on the left hand side. His cross was met sweetly by a Joe Wilson header which glanced into the bottom corner as he timed his run to perfection. Orkney by this time were applying all the pressure and further chances were created as the confidence flowed through the team. The end of the second period arrived with Orkney holding a 2 goal lead.

Into the final 30 minutes and Clach were pushing to get back into the game, with Orkney putting in some good challenges to disrupt the play. The home team were stunned again when Ross Slater scored a superb goal after beating a defender on the goal line and placing a shot past the keeper into the far corner. However, credit to the home team as they continued to push for a goal with some of the Orkney team tiring as the game moved into the last 15 minutes. Clach were rewarded for their efforts with a through ball which beat the Orkney defence for their forward to score. Nerves were shaky after this as Clach added a quickfire second when Orkney failed to deal with a ball in the box.

However, as Clach looked to snatch an equaliser with time running out, that man Slater popped up again for his hat-trick with another fine individual effort. This was almost a carbon copy of his second where he raced past the defender to curl a shot into the far corner. Credit to him as he had just missed a chance when through on goal but he made no mistake with his next chance. The game ended much to the delight of the players and coaches.

This was an excellent performance against a well drilled home team but Orkney showed their credentials once they got into the match. They proved that they could handle the physical side of the game at times but they also played some good football throughout once they had gained confidence from the first goal. Every player contributed to this fine win, well done to all the boys.


The Orkney Under 13 Squad pictured at the Highlands & Islands Football Festival in Dingwall

Orkney’s Under 13’s made their annual trip to the Highlands & Islands Football Festival in Dingwall on the weekend of 2/3 June playing a challenging schedule of five matches over the two days.

Orkney 0 Alness 2

In the first half Alness were on the offensive and were making the Orkney defence work hard. Greg, Jamie, Tom and Shaun played well together and were marking well, not giving the much bigger Alness players many opportunities to break through.  Orkney eventually created some chances with good work in midfield through to the forwards but were unable to get the ball in the net.
Following a goalless first half, Orkney started the second period by putting the Alness defence under some pressure. Some good runs from Connor, Robbie and Rory gave the team confidence but they were unable to make the breakthrough. William Groundwater was having a good game in goals but was eventually beaten when, following a quick Alness break, confusion in the Orkney box allowed the mainland team to take the lead. Orkney were dealt a blow when Jamie Flett had to come off with a knock and shortly after this Alness scored a second when the ball wasn’t cleared following a cross into the box.
Overall for their first game against a much bigger and stronger team Orkney played very well with Groundwater in goals earning praise from the opponents coaches for his performance.

Orkney 0 Western Isles 1

Orkney began their second game on the front foot and had several shots at goal in the first few minutes but each was well saved by the W.I. keeper. The boys were very encouraged by this good start and played some really good football with fluent passing, building the play from the back through to the forwards. Ryan Chalmers was having a good game on the left wing and was unlucky not to score with a fine shot. W.I. only had one break in the first half but Craig Drever in the Orkney goal pulled off a fine save to go in all square at the break.
At the start of the second half the boys were caught on their heels and this lead to the Western Isles scoring a very soft goal to take the lead. Orkney then regained the form they showed in the first half and dominated the rest of the match and were very unlucky not to get an equaliser, despite losing both Greg and Liam through injury later in the game.

Orkney 3 (Ryan Chalmers, Archie Macphail, Robbie Scott) Ross County 2

Despite two defeats, the boys had put in a couple of good performances and were really up for this game and right from the start they showed plenty of endeavour. A good run by Connor down the wing resulted in his cross being fired into the net by Ryan to give Orkney a deserved lead. The game was being played in very hot conditions and the boys took their foot off the pedal after they scored, allowing Ross County to dictate the play with some nice passing moves, one of which led to an equaliser before half time.
In the second period the Orkney boys didn’t give the County boys as much time on the ball and were pressing their opponents at every opportunity. On one occasion Robbie Scott managed to break through the defence but the Ross keeper tipped his attempted lob over the bar. Orkney were playing some really good passing football but a good move by County saw the home team take a 2-1 lead. To the Orkney boys credit their heads didn’t go down and when they were awarded a free-kick outside the Ross County box, Archie scored with and excellent shot into the top corner. The boys tails were up, sensing that they could get a win and near the end Robbie Scott managed to find the net to make the score 3-2 to Orkney. A fantastic result and performance.

Orkney 0 Caithness 3

Orkney started this game really confidently and were knocking the ball about well against a big and strong Caithness team. As the half wore on the boys had to defend more and more and William Groundwater had to pull out some amazing saves to keep Orkney in the game.
With this being the boys fourth game of the day, the second half was a tough ask for the team, having only had a short rest after their previous game. The heat and injuries also began to take its toll but the boys still stuck to their task well. Caithness pressure eventually paid off to take the lead and they scored another two goals as the Orkney boys heads went down. The boys can take credit from their efforts in this game and wish they could have played Caithness when both teams had had the same rest time between games.

Orkney 4 (Greg Scott, Archie Macphail 2, Robbie Scott) Alness 0

On Sunday, Orkney had a return match against Alness and after a good warm up to alleviate all the aches from the previous day the boys were raring to go.
The boys started the game in determined fashion and were matching their opponents all over the pitch. As the half drew to a close Greg Scott fired an unstoppable shot into the top corner giving the Alness keeper no chance and right on half time Archie scored his second free-kick of the weekend to give Orkney a two-goal half time lead.
Some excellent link play involving the wide players saw Orkney continue to take the game to Alness in the second half and Archie netted his second of the game before Robbie scored the fourth following a great surging run. The defence played well throughout the game and managed a satisfying clean sheet.

This game saw all the boys get a run out and every one of them played a part in recording a fine win to end the trip to Dingwall.


Orkney pictured with the John W Shearer Cup after beating Shetland at Picky, Sunday 10 June

Sunday (10th June) saw Orkney Under 11’s playing Shetland Under 11’s at the Picky Infield for the John W Shearer Cup.

Orkney went into this match looking to complete a clean sweep of wins against Shetland after recent home victories by both Under 12 and Under 13 teams. Conditions at Picky on Sunday were ideal for football with a large crowd of Orkney and Shetland parents and spectators gathered to support the teams.

The format for the Cup sees four matches played between the Orkney and Shetland sides, with the winner being the team winning most matches.

Orkney B 1 (Aiden Robertson) Shetland A 2

Shetland took the lead in the first match but an excellent header by captain Aiden Robertson from a Jamie Flett corner just before half time saw the teams level at the break. Into the second half and Shetland took the lead again after slackness in the Orkney defence. Orkney were unlucky not to equalise when a Ryan Harcus shot after a neat passing movement was cleared off the line and the game ended with victory for Shetland.

Orkney A 4 (Connor Hancock, John Angus Galbraith, Andrew Mulraine, Callan Jessiman) Shetland B 0;

Orkney turned on the style in this match and won convincingly. They took the lead early in the match after an unfortunate slip up by the Shetland keeper allowed a Connor Hancock cross to trickle into the net. John Angus Galbraith added a second with a powerful drive into the bottom corner of the net to give Orkney a comfortable half time lead. An excellent pass by Ryan Mooney saw Andrew Mulraine through to score the third. Callan Jessiman rounded off the scoring after controlling a through pass and beating a defender to shoot home another good Orkney goal and round off an excellent team performance.

Orkney B 2 (Ryan Harcus, Aiden Robertson) Shetland B 0;

With the results tied at one victory each this was a critical match. Whilst Orkney dominated the first half they scored only once when Ryan Harcus tapped in from close range after the Shetland keeper had parried a long range shot from Scott Swannie. Ryan came close to adding a second when his cross from the left bounced on the top of the crossbar. The second half saw Orkney continue to dominate and they made the game safe with a carbon copy of the set piece goal they scored in their opening match. A Jamie Flett corner from the right hand side was well met by the head of Aiden Robertson who bulleted it into the net. Aiden came very close to scoring his second when he smacked a long shot off the Shetland crossbar. A well deserved and comfortable victory for the Orkney lads to put them in the driving seat.

Orkney A 2 (John Angus Galbraith, Connor Hancock) Shetland A.

Orkney went into the final match knowing that a draw would be good enough to win the Cup. This turned out to be the most exciting and competitive match of the afternoon. After an early scare when Shetland hit the side netting it was Orkney who took the lead when a Connor Hancock corner evaded the Shetland defence and found John Angus Galbraith unmarked and free to shoot home. The lead was not to last long as Shetland equalised after Orkney failed to clear their lines. This was a soft goal for Orkney to lose and they were put under further pressure when just before half time a quick breakaway by the speedy Shetland forwards caught out Orkney once again and they went in at half time 2-1 down.

The second half was a tense affair with chances for both teams but it was Orkney who scored the equaliser with the goal of the match, when Connor Hancock fired a powerful drive into the top corner of the net following a perfect cross from Andrew Mulraine on the right wing. There was a final heart stopping moment for Orkney when Shetland fired narrowly wide in the dying seconds, but with the game ending in a draw this was sufficient for Orkney to retain the John W Shearer Cup and complete a brilliant set of results for Orkney teams at the three age levels against Shetland.

Coaches Peter Connolly and Gordon Mulraine were delighted with the victory praising the hard working display of both the Orkney A and B teams, and the great quality of football played. They felt that given this was the first competitive fixture for the Under 11’s, it established a very good basis to build for the future.

OYDG Chairman Stephen Crawford at the end of proceedings also praised the excellent standard of football played by both Orkney and Shetland teams to complete a very entertaining two days of football. He thanked Shetland for coming down, the Picky Groundstaff for preparing the pitch and Charlie Alway for refereeing the four matches. He then called forward Callan Jessiman the Orkney captain to receive the John W Shearer Cup to applause from both teams and supporters. The final presentations were to the Players of the Day – Connor Hancock (Orkney A); Ryan Harcus (Orkney B); Jack Fitzimmons (Shetland A) and Soren Anderson (Shetland B).



ORKNEY A 5 (Bruce Tait 2, Oskar Stout, Calum Crawford, Sam Hunter) SHETLAND A 1

John Manson presents the John Manson Trophy to Orkney captain Calum McArthur after their 5-1 victory over Shetland at Picky, 3 June

Orkney’s A team went into this game looking to regain the John Manson Trophy which they had lost to Shetland after a disappointing 5-1 defeat in Lerwick last August. Overhead conditions at Picky were fine with a cold wind blowing down the pitch.

Orkney started with the wind at their back and couldn’t have made a better start to the match when after 5 mins play Sam Rendall drove down the left wing and crossed for Oskar Stout to power a low shot into the net. A few more half chances came Orkney’s way but the home side were shocked when Shetland equalised with a long shot after the Orkney defence failed to clear their lines. The game was only to stay level for a couple of minutes however as a long ball from Oskar Stout in midfield found the onrushing Bruce Tait  who kept his cool under pressure from a Shetland defender to slot the ball under the keeper and give Orkney a 2-1 lead.

A similar long ball from Scott Taylor minutes later again found Tait bearing down on goal and he lobbed the Shetland keeper to score his second and an excellent third goal for Orkney.  Orkney were in complete control at this stage and following a good passing move a fine long shot from Calum Crawford hit the target after taking a slight deflection off a Shetland defender to give Orkney a comfortable three goal lead.

Orkney nearly scored a fifth just before half time when the Shetland keeper pulled off a good save after Stout controlled and shot following a cross from Rendall.  All in all a superb first half from the Orkney lads with some excellent goals capping a fine team performance.

HT Orkney A 4 Shetland A 1

With the wind behind them Shetland started the second half on the front foot and only a last ditch save with his legs by keeper Josh Alexander in the Orkney goal prevented Shetland from pulling a goal back. Orkney replied with a Niall Mackay free kick from outside the box that flew narrowly wide.

The Orkney coaches freshened up the team with Scott Taylor who had put in a number of lung bursting runs up front being replaced by Nathan Mowat.

There followed chances for both teams with Shetland going close from a free kick, and a long run from inside his own half ending in a shot by Crawford which went wide. However it was Orkney who added the only goal of the second half with another excellent goal this time from a powerful shot from Sam Hunter.

There were further chances for both sides with Crawford unlucky when he chipped the keeper but the shot went wide, and a Shetland header came back off the post after a fine cross from the right wing.

With the game won Orkney took the opportunity to bring on the rest of their substitutes with Crawford, Tait and Jake Esslemont being replaced by Alan Findlay, Joss Muir and Morgan Whitehall.

This was an excellent team performance with a hard working and creative midfield performance producing many goal scoring opportunities, and sharp shooting by the forward players resulting in five well taken goals.  Ewan Scott, Jake Esslemont and Calum McArthur in defence also contained the Shetland attacks very effectively with Calum getting the Man of the Match for his solid defensive display.

Whilst it was had to pick out individual performances the pick of the Orkney players were Calum McArthur, Sam Hunter, Oskar Stout, Sam Rendall, Calum Crawford and Bruce Tait.

Naturally Orkney coaches Ian Scott and Ian Stout were delighted with the performance of the team and are looking forward to the return fixture in Shetland in September, when they are hoping for a repeat performance.

Orkney: Josh Alexander; Calum McArthur; Ewan Scott; Jake Esslemont; Niall Mackay; Oskar Stout; Sam Hunter; Sam Rendall; Calum Crawford; Scott Taylor; Bruce Tait  Subs: Alan Findlay; Morgan Whitehall; Joss Muir; Nathan Mowat.

ORKNEY B 3 (Andrew Mulraine, Ryan Mooney, John Angus Galbraith) SHETLAND B 2

Completing a fine double over Shetland were the young B team

This game is for both teams to give their younger players a chance and with Orkney playing 9 of their under 11 squad who were playing 11-a -side for the first time it was going to be interesting to see how they would do.

This proved to be an excellent match for the Orkney boys who controlled the game right from the start and went ahead after only 3 minutes through Andrew Mulraine. Unfortunately from an Orkney point Shetland equalised with a cracking 30 yard shot that gave the Orkney keeper no chance. Both teams had chances but with excellent goalkeeping the first half ended 1-1.

The second half saw Orkney a bit more dominant with the midfield winning more tackles it was only a matter of time before Orkney scored. Midway through the second half some powerful running from Ryan Mooney who struck a great shot that gave the Shetland keeper no chance to put Orkney 2-1 up. Orkney soon increased their lead when John Angus Galbraith found the back of the next in a goalmouth scramble. However with 5 minutes to go Shetland again scored from a cracking 25 yard free kick to set up an exciting climax. In the final minute of the game Orkney should have increased their lead when they were awarded a penalty but unfortunately hit the post.

With no more scoring the game ended with a 3-2 victory for Orkney to the delight of the players, coaches and supporters.

All the players are worth praise for a good team performance but a special mention must be made of Andrew Mulraine whose composure on the ball and great passing made him Orkney B player of the match.



After the Orkney B v Shetland B game an Orkney/Shetland select team was picked to play against ICT, and this was going to be a tough match for the Orkney/Shetland select having already played a game. However the select team gave ICT a good game and at half time the score was 3-0. The second half was different as ICT started to control the game as the select team started to tire conceding 3 goals without reply. Although being beaten on the day the select team can hold their heads high considering that they had already played a 50 minute match prior to this.  This game certainly showed the Orkney and Shetland teams that they have room for improvement in both skill and fitness.

At the end of the days play various awards were handed out to players from each team who stood out over the weekend

Orkney player of the weekend was Sam Hunter picked by Ronnie Duncan of ICT who generously presented Sam with an ICT top;
Shetland player of the weekend was Connor Grant picked by Ronnie Duncan of ICT who generously presented Connor with an ICT top;
ICT players of the weekend were Lewis Mitchell and Seamus McConnachie picked by Orkney/Shetland coaches who generously presented the boys with an OYDG top and pendant;
Orkney A player of the day against Shetland was Calum Macarthur;
Orkney B player of the day against Shetland was Andrew Mulraine;
Shetland A player of the day against Orkney was Finlay Manson; and
Shetland B player of the day against Orkney was Josh Carroll.

The OYDG would like to thank David Ryrie, Gavin Leask, John Manson, Shane Stanger, David Delday and Jimmy Leask for refereeing over the weekend .

The OYDG would also like to thank Shetland for coming down, Inverness Caley Thistle for coming up, the ground staff at Picky, Lorraine and staff at cafelolzat21 and the Rugby Club for opening up and allowing the Orkney and Shetland boys to mix prior to the Shetland boys catching the boat home.


CAITHNESS 3 ORKNEY 4 after extra time (Jack Paterson, Ross Slater, Seumas Mackay, Connan Rendall)

Orkney's Under 15's pictured with the Loisburgh United Memorial Cup after beating Caithness in Castletown

Despite losing their home match 3-0 against Caithness two weeks ago, Orkney went into the return match on Saturday (26th May) quietly confident after displaying a spirited second half performance in the first match. The team were also boosted by the return of Ross Slater from injury after he missed the home fixture. The game was played in Castletown at the home of Castletown FC and the pitch was in perfect condition with the weather very hot with no breeze. The game started with Caithness having the majority of possession and putting Orkney under sustained pressure. Orkney were slow to start as in the home game and conceded the first goal around the 15 minute mark from a very good volley from the edge of the 18 yard box. A second goal came 10 minutes later from poor Orkney defending when a sliced clearance from defence forced keeper Sam Kennedy to come out of his box but he failed to clear and the Caithness player chipped the ball into an empty net. Orkney got back into the game on 35 mins when good play from Jason Scott allowed him to play the ball inside to Joe Wilson who gave it back to the on-running Scott, he then played the ball on the right to Ross Slater whose dummy and turn allowed him to hit the goal line and cross in for Jack Paterson to powerfully head low to the keepers left and snatch a goal back for Orkney just before half time.

HT Caithness 2 Orkney 1

Whatever the Orkney coaches said to the boys at half-time it certainly fired them up and they emerged a different side taking control of the match straight from the kick off and creating numerous chances.

They deservedly equalised around 50 mins when Greg Mulraine played a long ball down the left to substitute Kieran Learmonth who controlled the ball and played through to Ross Slater who outpaced a Caithness defender and calmly curled the ball around the keeper to make it 2-2. Orkney were limiting Caithness to long balls but they were still dangerous on the break with Orkney keeper Kennedy making brave saves and defenders Taylor Pilkington-Tait and Owen Harcus making last ditch tackles. Orkney took the lead in the game when the skillful Liam Delday took the ball past two players and drove into the box cutting the ball back to Seumas Mackay who was waiting just inside the 18 yard box and he drilled a low shot just inside the post to put Orkney in full control. However within minutes it was all square at 3-3 when Caithness broke through the middle and a missed tackle allowed them to slot the ball in the net. Sam Croy and Connan Rendall replaced the hard working Harcus and Ciaran Drever to freshen the side up. Orkney were pressing for a winning goal as extra time loomed and they created a couple of very good chances when William Humphreys who had worked up and down the park the whole game putting in some menacing crosses which couldn't be converted.

FT Caithness 3 Orkney 3

Extra time continued as the second half had ended with Orkney having the bulk of play and looking dangerous in attack and 2 minutes before half time in extra time their relentless pressure paid off. An excellent run down the right by Slater resulted in the ball being cut in to young Orkney striker Connan Rendall who with his back to goal controlled under pressure, turned and slotted past the goalkeeper to send the players on and off the park wild with delight.

The second half in extra time was a case of keeping tight at the back with Orkney man of the match Pilkington-Tait controlling the defence and along with Croy absorbing any pressure that was put on them. Orkney created chances which should have finished the game comfortably but in the end they were hanging on to their slim lead with the excellent Joe Wilson and Drever in the middle of the park and Humphreys giving everything they had to close down opponents and putting in timely challenges. As the agonising minutes ticked down Orkney created one last chance which just cleared the cross bar. The Orkney players and bench erupted as the final whistle went and the exhausted team celebrated a fantastic victory. Team captain Pilkington-Tait went up to collect the Loisburgh United Memorial Cup to applause and cheers from a delighted Orkney team. Orkney have now won the trophy 3 times in the 4 years it has been contested for.

Coaches David Ryrie and Gavin Leask were highly delighted with the victory. David said “I was disappointed with our first half display and didn't think we had learned from the first game, but the fight and determination that the team showed to come back from 2 nil down in the hot dry conditions shows the spirit that our team has. I felt that given the chances we had we could have finished the game by a far more comfortable scoreline but everyone worked extremely hard to give us a deserved victory”.

Orkney: Sam Kennedy; Greg Mulraine; Owen Harcus; Taylor Pilkington-Tait; William Humphreys; Seumas MacKay; Joe Wilson; Ciaran Drever; Jason Scott; Jack Paterson; Ross Slater  Subs: Connan Rendall; Liam Delday; Sam Croy; Kieran Learmonth.


ORKNEY 3 (Morgan Foubister, Rory Crawford, Jamie Flett) SHETLAND 0

Orkney's Under 13's pictured before their match against Shetland

On Saturday evening (19th May) Orkney Under 13’s played Shetland Under 13’s at Picky. As there was no cup at stake and this being the first game of the season for both teams it was a chance for both sets of coaches to see how the teams had progressed with their pre-season training prior to both teams competing in the Highland & Islands Football Festival in Dingwall at the start of June.

The game started with both teams very committed but Shetland were winning more of the 50/50 challenges in midfield due to the Orkney boys giving the Shetland boys too much space. Orkney were lucky not to find themselves a goal down and only an outstanding save from goalkeeper William Groundwater prevented Shetland from scoring.

As the first half progressed Orkney were starting to get more into the game and were themselves causing the Shetland defence problems but again Orkney could have conceded another goal due to some slack marking from a throw in and only good defending prevented this.

With only a few minutes of the first half remaining Orkney again went on the attack and this time Morgan Foubister gave the keeper no chance with a superb shot to put Orkney 1-0 up.

Half time Orkney 1 Shetland 0

After the Orkney coaches had a few stern words with the boys about their marking during the half time team talk, the second half was a different story as right from the start Orkney looked to build on their lead and started to dominate the game. Midway through the second half Orkney got a second goal that their play deserved when Rory Crawford rose unmarked at the front post from a corner to find the back of the net.
Orkney now had Shetland pinned in their own half and with 5 minutes to go added a third from defender Jamie Flett who was having an outstanding game. With no more scoring the final whistle went to the delight of the Orkney players, coaches and supporters.

Final Score Orkney 3 Shetland 0

All the players are worth praise for a good team performance. William Groundwater who was playing his first game for Orkney in goals kept Orkney in the game at the start. All the defence played well and were solid, the Orkney midfield were brilliant in the second half with strong tackling from Drew Clark and strong running from Archie Macphail. Robbie Scott and Morgan Foubister worked their socks of all game causing the Shetland defence problems every time they had the ball but a special mention must be made of Jamie Flett from Stromness who scored his first goal for Orkney, was never beaten in a challenge and had a superb game making him Orkney player of the match.

After the final whistle OYDG Chairman Stephen Crawford thanked Shetland for coming down and wished both teams good luck in Dingwall.

The OYDG would like to thank Shetland for coming down, the ground staff at Picky, Lorraine and staff at cafelolz@21 and the Rugby Club for opening up and allowing the Orkney and Shetland boys to mix prior to the Shetland boys catching the boat home.

Orkney's Player of the Day



Orkney Under 15's pictured before their match with Caithness at Picky, 12 May

Hopes were high of Orkney success as the Under 15’s opened the county football season with their first meeting of the season against Caithness on Saturday at Picky. Resplendent in their new strip courtesy of Grooves the team were dealt a blow beforehand with the call off through injury of key players Ross Slater and Logan Peace.  Hopes of an Orkney victory were soon to be dashed as Caithness taking advantage of the strong wind behind them raced to a 1-0 lead after just 30 seconds of the match kicking off. Worse was to follow as a second Caithness goal after six minutes saw the team from across the Firth go 2-0 up. Following such a difficult start to the match Orkney managed to steady matters but created no real chances to bring themselves back into the match. It was no surprise when Caithness scored a decisive third goal after 30 minutes play.

Orkney’s best chance to reduce the scoreline came just before half-time when first Liam Delday delayed when having a good shooting chance, and then Seumas Mackay scooped over from close range with the goal at his mercy.

Orkney had the benefit of the wind in the second half and put in a much better performance creating a number of chances.  Early pressure saw a Joe Wilson free kick fly high over the bar and a sharp shot from Owen Harcus was saved by the Caithness keeper. Caithness remained dangerous on the break and came close to scoring when a shot struck the crossbar. Orkney were playing some good football and after a neat passing move Joe Wilson shot directly at the Caithness keeper.

Midway through the second half a couple of dangerous free kicks into the Caithness box just failed to find a vital touch from an Orkney player. Orkney brought on fresh legs to try and make the breakthrough with Kieran Learmonth replacing Owen Harcus, Steven Low for Liam Delday and Connan Rendall replacing Jack Paterson. Orkney nearly got the goal their improved play deserved when Taylor Pilkington Tait rattled the crossbar with a fierce drive as time began to run out and the same player came close with a header near the end following a corner. Following the disastrous start to the match Orkney regained their pride with their second half performance against the bigger and more physical Caithness lads. Pick of the Orkney players was Joe Wilson who put in a good shift in the centre of midfield.

Orkney coach David Ryrie was disappointed with the scoreline and particularly the opening 10 minutes of the match stating that individual defensive errors had led to all three Caithness goals. He was however encouraged by the second half performance which provides hope that Orkney can get a result in the return fixture to be played in Wick in a couple of week’s time.

Following the match OYDG Chairman Stephen Crawford thanked Caithness for coming across to provide the opposition and congratulated them on their victory. Finally OYDG would like to thank the match officials, referee Charlie Alway and linesmen Jimmy Leask and Kevin Mackenzie.

Orkney: Sam Kennedy; Jason Scott; Taylor Pilkington Tait; William Humphreys; Greg Mulraine; Joe Wilson, Ciaran Drever; Owen Harcus; Liam Delday; Jack Paterson; Seumas MacKay. Subs: Connan Rendall; Kieran Learmonth; Steven Low.

Photos of the match are available for viewing and purchase from The Orcadian at  http://www.theorcadianphotos.co.uk/p477882331  



Under 15's pictured before playing Kirkcaldy Athletic, Sunday 4th March

Last Friday 2nd March fourteen players from Orkney Under 15’s travelled South to play friendlies in Glasgow and Fife. On Saturday Springburn Academy were the hosts for a morning kick off and this was an opportunity for the Orkney coaches to see some of the new additions to the squad in action.

SPRINGBURN ACADEMY 4 ORKNEY 3 (Ross Sclater, Seumas Mackay, O.G.)

Orkney started the game tentatively but played their way into the match and were getting some reward for good play down the right with Mackay and Sclater linking play well. It was from this combination that lead to Orkney taking the lead as a ball down the right found Sclater in behind the Springburn defence and his cut back was turned into the net by a Springburn defender. Further chances were to follow but a failure to capitalise would cost Orkney.

The home team were having much of the possession during the half and Pilkington-Tait was marshalling the defence well but Springburn were level when left unchallenged to run through the midfield, the home player was allowed to shoot from 18 yards and the ball rose above Drever into the net. The rest of the half saw Orkney putting a lot of work in to close the Springburn players down and to limit their chances and the half ended 1-1.

Into the second half and Orkney were still trying to cope with the strong running of the Springburn midfielders. Mackay was switched to playing in attack and Delday was introduced to the play and this gave Orkney fresh impetus going forward. The visitors took the lead when a cut back from Sclater found Mackay to roll the ball into the empty net. This gave Orkney the momentum and Gunn was putting in some good forays down the left wing. A third goal followed when Sclater followed up on Mackay's blocked shot and Orkney found themselves two goals ahead.

The game was to change quickly just as Orkney failed to score with a one on one situation which would have sealed the match. Springburn began to exert all the pressure and got a second goal from slack marking in the area from a set piece. It was almost a repeat for the equaliser and with time running out the home team won a free-kick. With the last kick of the game Springburn scored what proved to be the winner.

Orkney's coaches felt this was a disappointing end to the game after looking in control with a two goal lead but there were plenty positives to take away.

On to Sunday and a game against Kirkcaldy Athletic, a team lying third in their respective league at present.


It was Orkney who got off to a good start and had several chances to take the lead. Gunn saw a header come back off the post and Sclater and Delday also had good chances in front of goal. However, Kirkcaldy took the lead from a set piece which was to be an achilles heel for Orkney all the way through the game. Sclater equalised with a neat turn and finish but individual errors and poor marking were to be the downfall for Orkney in the first half. Another free-kick put the home team ahead and a penalty conceded by Low and duly converted had Kirkcaldy leading 3-1 at the half.

A few words of encouragement at half time saw Orkney come out in determined fashion and created a number of chances with Gunn hitting the woodwork again. Sclater pulled a goal back running in and dispatching the ball past the keeper but Kirkcaldy scored in quick reply due to more slack defensive play by Orkney from a cross ball. Two goals behind again but Orkney then had their best spell of the game for fifteen minutes and took complete control. Sclater got his hat-trick following good build up play and then his fourth came from an excellent cross which was headed in off the post.

Orkney were playing really well now and this was to see the game become quite heated. Two Kirkcaldy players were removed from the play because of their late challenges, the most notable a high challenge on Harcus and late tackle on Delday. Clearly the home team were frustrated by the determination of the visitors and chances were to come at both ends for a winner. Drever came up with two superb saves in succession but could do nothing about the eventual winning goal. Another set piece was to cost Orkney as had been the case previously and a free header in front of goal saw Kirkcaldy take the win.

Coach Ritchie Brunton was encouraged by the character of the team to come back in this game and the boys also stood up to the physical challenge of their opponents. There are plenty lessons to be learned about the defensive responsibilities of the team as a whole but this does not detract from the positive play and not only the goals scored but the number of chances created in both games which was very pleasing.

A big thanks goes to Partick Thistle FC who provided a tour of the boardroom and pitchside before the match with Hamilton Accies and supplied complimentary tickets for the game on Saturday which Thistle won 2-0.

Under 15's squad with coaches Ritchie Brunton and Gavin Leask at Firhill prior to Partick Thistle v Hamilton match


The players selected for the 2012 County Squads are as follows:-

UNDER 11's

Aiden Robertson, Andrew Mulraine, Callan Jessiman, Connor Hancock, Fraser Merriman, Glen Brough, Glen Scott, Gregor Macleod, Jamie Flett, Jay Foubister, John Angus Galbraith, Lewis Gorn, Liam King, Nicol Harcus, Rhys Davidson, Ryan Harcus, Ryan Mooney and Scott Swannie.

Coaches:- Peter Connolly and Gordon Mulraine

UNDER 12's

Josh Alexander, Calum Crawford, Jake Esslemont, Alan Findlay, Henry Gordon, Sam Hunter, Niall Mackay, Calum McArthur, Nathan Mowat, Joss Muir, Lauren Poke, Sam Rendall, Tori Scott, Ewan Scott, Oskar Stout, Scott Taylor, Bruce Tait and Morgan Whitehouse.

Coaches:- Ian Scott and Ian Stout

UNDER 13’s

Craig Drever, William Groundwater, Sean Fisher, Greg Scott, Tom Flett, Jamie Flett, Connor Nicolson, Liam Rendall, Drew Clark, Rory Crawford, Ryan Chalmers, Harry Ralph, Marcus Scholes, Archie MacPhail, Morgan Foubister and Robbie Scott.

Coaches:- Geoff Facey, Danny Nicolson and Gordon Wilson

UNDER 15’s

Liam Delday, Owen Rendall, Jack Paterson, Logan Peace, Seumus Mackay, Taylor Pilkington-Tait, Ross Sclater, Steven Low, Ciaron Drever, Owen Harcus, Joe Wilson, Calum Drever, Sam Croy, Connor Archibald, William Humphreys, Jason Scott, Greg Mulraine, Kieran Learmonth and Connon Rendall.

Coaches:- Ritchie Brunton, David Ryrie and Gavin Leask

sitemap | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement