orkneycommunities.co.uk can provide a new website for your group that has a full range of features, is easy to use and maintain from any internet connected computer, and comes with training included in its low annual cost!
Your new site gives you an excellent opportunity to promote your organisation, with all orkneycommunities.co.uk websites performing well in search engines as a result of the home site's popularity. Any events that you post on your own events calendar will appear on www.orkneycommunities.co.uk and link back to your own site.
An orkneycommunities.co.uk website has lots of features, including the events calendar that automatically links to the main calendar of events on orkneycommunities.co.uk. Your website will cost you just £45 per year. It will be set up for you and training will be provided to enable you to update the site with minimum effort, even if you have no previous experience.
Your orkneycommunities.co.uk website gives you:
- your own events calendar which also posts the events on the main orkneycommunities.co.uk page
- your own news page which also posts your news articles on the main orkneycommunities.co.uk page
- a contacts page
- document library
- a blog
- a guestbook
- a feedback form
- your own pages where YOU decide the content
- an alternative text version of your site for readability
Your orkneycommunities.co.uk website lets you:
- create and update your site in minutes
- add text, pictures, files or events
- customise page appearance, background, logos, text colour............
- create or delete pages
- share site management
- using any internet connected computer
No additional software is required and it couldn't be simpler or quicker to learn!!
More information and how to join
Contact us by phoning 877119 or emailing [email protected] to get more information, or download it here:
- Brochure outlining features
- Acceptable use policy
- Agreement form, if you wish to sign up
- Registration form for contact details of designated webmaster(s)
If you wish to sign up, just download the documents above and send the forms back to Orkneycommunities.co.uk, Voluntary Action Orkney, 6 Bridge Street, Kirkwall KW15 1HR