21 July 2019Dressage League
An entry form for League 5 on Sunday 1st September can be found on the link above. Make sure your entries are in by Thursday 29th August.
CHANGE OF DATES: we have had to make some date changes so the League dates are as follows:
Sunday 1st September and Saturday 19th October with Fun Dressage to Music
Dressage Tests and GPL Points Cards are on links further down.
The BRC Grassroots Points League has started for 2019 and will run until the end of October. This is a fabulous opportunity for our members who are taking part in the Intro & Prelim tests at our Dressage League to take part.
The details are below along with a link to download a Points Card, and also for the Dressage Tests we are using at for the 2019 ORC Dressage League.
The Grassroots Points League is a new opportunity for all BRC Members
All Walk & Trot and Prelim Level Dressage competitors can gain points at BRC Club organised competitions. Points can be gained when competing at BRC Club organised competitions only.
Competitors themselves must return their score card to the BRC Head Office no later than the 7th of the following month. Results on cards received after this time will not count. The competition will run for ten months from January – October 2019, there will be rosettes down to 10th place.
It's so simple, just follow these easy steps:
1. Download and print your blank points card from the BRC website.
2. Compete at any Dressage Walk & Trot and Prelim Level BRC Club organised competition.
3. Ask the Secretary at the event to confirm your placing with their signature.
4. Post your completed points card back to BRC HQ by the 7th of the following month.
The Grassroots Points League will run according to the official BRC rules found in the current BRC Rule Book p 84- 85.
1. Individuals can compete in Dressage Walk & Trot and Prelim Level.
2. It is the individuals’ responsibility to download and print this card and produce it at every relevant competition to gain the signature of the Secretary upon being placed.
3. The Grassroots Points League takes place between 1 January - 31 October 2019. Completed points cards must be returned to BRC Head Office no later than the 7th of the following month. Results on cards received after this time will not count.
4. Checks will be carried out by BRC HQ to ensure that the information provided is correct.
5. Individuals can compete at club and area level. However a qualifying class for a BRC Championship may not be used to gain points for this league.
6. Individuals can compete across all clubs and areas.
7. If the card is not filled out correctly, the results will not be counted.
Placing to Points table
1st place = 6 points
2nd place = 5 points
3rd place = 4 points
4th place = 3 points
5th place = 2 points
6th place = 1 point
The 2019 Dressage League Tests are below:
17 June 2019Scottish Riding Club Championships
That's the schedules for the Scottish RC Championships now available.
The event is on 28/29 September at Auchlishie with Dressage from Intro level upwards, Showjumping starting at 70cm, Style Jumping from 75 cm, and Eventing from 80cm, with Team and Individual classes. Stabling is available on site.
Please note entries will not be accepted unless accompanied by passport/vaccination records. The organisers also need an army of helpers to make the event happen, so all members and supporters are encouraged to head down for a horsey weekend and volunteer to help whilst there.
Any RC member interested in competing should contact Davina Johnston who is gathering names. If you let her know what level and discipline you are interested in. This is just to gauge interest at this stage - you're not committing yourself to anything yet.
You'll get more details on the event FB page here:https://www.facebook.com/events/606668683187988/