15 September 2019Andrew Hamilton Clinic
ANDREW HAMILTON makes a welcome return at the end of the month, from Friday 27th to Sunday 29th September.
There will be lessons for all abilities, who are sure to enjoy Andrew's fun approach to coaching.
Booking should be made using the form above, and sent with payment to Chrissy Bichan by Monday 23rd.
10 September 2019HORSEY DATES
13-15 Colin Hexley (BHS)
Sun 22 Show Jumping League Final 18/19 (PC)
27-29 Andrew Hamilton Clinic (Chrissy Bichan)
12-14 Sue Hendry (BHS)
18-19 Championship Show at Riding Centre (Sarah Reid)
Sun 20 Dressage League Final & Dressage to Music (RC)
18-21 Cooper Wilson Visit and Talk (Alannah Norquay)
26-27 Halloween Working Hunter Clinic & Show (RC)
Sun 10 Showjumping League (PC)
9-10 James Munro at Cruan (Sarah Reid)
Sun 17 Long Reining 11-1 (CDG)
Sun 24 Charity Arena Event (Katie/Toots)
Sun 8 Showjumping League (PC)
7-8 James Munro at Cruan (Sarah Reid)
Sat 14 Festive Fundraiser (Chrissy Bichan)
Sun 15 Long Reining 11-1 (CDG)
Sun 29 Charity Arena Event (Katie/Toots)
10 September 2019Dragon's Den Championship Show
Sarah Reid is running a Championship Show at the RIDING CENTRE with Working Hunter on Friday 18th October and Inhand & Ridden Showing on Saturday 19th, with the top placings going through to an Evening Performance on the Saturday.
A Schedule can be found on the link above and entries close on 11th October.
10 September 2019Dressage League
Our 6th and final League will be held on SUNDAY 20th OCTOBER along with Fun Dressage to Music. Entry Forms for the League and the DTM can be found on the links below.
Dressage Tests and GPL Points Cards are on links further down.
The BRC Grassroots Points League has started for 2019 and will run until the end of October. This is a fabulous opportunity for our members who are taking part in the Intro & Prelim tests at our Dressage League to take part.
The details are below along with a link to download a Points Card, and also for the Dressage Tests we are using at for the 2019 ORC Dressage League.
The Grassroots Points League is a new opportunity for all BRC Members
All Walk & Trot and Prelim Level Dressage competitors can gain points at BRC Club organised competitions. Points can be gained when competing at BRC Club organised competitions only.
Competitors themselves must return their score card to the BRC Head Office no later than the 7th of the following month. Results on cards received after this time will not count. The competition will run for ten months from January – October 2019, there will be rosettes down to 10th place.
It's so simple, just follow these easy steps:
1. Download and print your blank points card from the BRC website.
2. Compete at any Dressage Walk & Trot and Prelim Level BRC Club organised competition.
3. Ask the Secretary at the event to confirm your placing with their signature.
4. Post your completed points card back to BRC HQ by the 7th of the following month.
The Grassroots Points League will run according to the official BRC rules found in the current BRC Rule Book p 84- 85.
1. Individuals can compete in Dressage Walk & Trot and Prelim Level.
2. It is the individuals’ responsibility to download and print this card and produce it at every relevant competition to gain the signature of the Secretary upon being placed.
3. The Grassroots Points League takes place between 1 January - 31 October 2019. Completed points cards must be returned to BRC Head Office no later than the 7th of the following month. Results on cards received after this time will not count.
4. Checks will be carried out by BRC HQ to ensure that the information provided is correct.
5. Individuals can compete at club and area level. However a qualifying class for a BRC Championship may not be used to gain points for this league.
6. Individuals can compete across all clubs and areas.
7. If the card is not filled out correctly, the results will not be counted.
Placing to Points table
1st place = 6 points
2nd place = 5 points
3rd place = 4 points
4th place = 3 points
5th place = 2 points
6th place = 1 point
The 2019 Dressage League Tests are below: