Every July Orkney Heritage Society organises an evening trip to the uninhabited island of Eynhallow accompanied by RSPB and Historic Environment Scotland Rangers, along with archaeologists from Orkney College/UHI Archaeological Institute.
Orkney Heritage Society are pleased to confirm the date set for the 2019 trip to Eynhallow.
Tuesday 16 July 2019
Check-in at Tingwall ferry terminal 7pm, sailing at 7.30pm
TICKETS NOW ON SALE
TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON THE EVENING OF THE TRIP
Click link to ticketing website - tickets will be available ONLY via this method.
EYNHALLOW TRIP TICKETS NOW ON SALE
CLICK HERE TO GO TO TICKETING WEBSITE
Reserve date in case Orkney Ferries choose not to sail owing to weather/technical difficulties: Wednesday 17 July 2019.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Walking is over rough ground, please wear stout shoes and bring warm and waterproof clothing.
- NO DOGS ARE PERMITTED ON THE TRIP.
- NO REFUNDS EXCEPT IN EVENT OF TRIP CANCELLATION.
- Cancellation will only occur in the event of severe weather. If in doubt telephone Tingwall Ferry Office on 01856 751360 within office hours on the day to confirm sailing.
- There are no facilities on the island of any kind.
- The ferry departs Eynhallow at 10pm SHARP!
Here's a few pictures from the 2017 trip. More on the OHS Facebook page
Read more about Eynhallow on the Orkneyjar website, or click on the text below to be taken to a tale about our 1990 trip: