Orkney Field Club was established in 1959 with the aim of 'encouraging the study and conservation of the natural and cultural heritage of the County.'
We are a registered Scottish Charity: No. SCO12459
The current committee is as follows -
- Chair: Penny Martin
- Vice Chair: Helen Aiton
- Secretary: Jenny Taylor
- Treasurer and Membership: Brian Ribbands
- Other Committee members: Sydney Gauld, Anne Gascoigne, Graeme Walker, Alastair Forsyth, Megan Taylor, John Crossley and Lindsey Taylor.
President : Peter Slater
Vice-President : Dick Matson
A copy of the Club's constitution can be seen here.