FOR DONATION TO:
In general, we accept the following:
- Fridges, freezers, dishwashers
- Washing machines, tumble driers
- Small electrical items, Digital TVs
- Cookers (Must be disconnected prior to collection)
- Chest of drawers, wardrobes, display cabinets
- Tables, chairs
Bed frames, mattresses, armchairs, sofas
(Must meet fire regs. No marks, protruding springs or foam)
By agreement, in advance:
- Carpets, rugs
- Other household items and furniture
We generally only accept items that are CLEAN and in good working order for reuse. All screws, nails, fixtures, etc. must be intact.
We reserve the right to refuse or return items that are dirty, broken, stained, ripped or have missing parts.
Each UPHOLSTERED ITEM (e.g. dining room chairs, sofas) MUST carry a LABEL OF COMPLIANCE with the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations 1988.
Example labels below. We may accept items for re-upholstering purposes.
Mattresses must have the blue label, below.