Welcome to Advocacy Orkney
Advocacy Orkney is a registered charity and an independent service which provides FREE and CONFIDENTIAL, INDEPENDENT advocacy within Orkney.
The Service, although not exclusively, focuses on mental health, learning disability, children and young people and those who are vulnerable or elderly.
Our mission statement is "supporting your voice" and we strongly believe our duty is to help everyone in Orkney to:-
- Be listened to and respected
- Be in volved in decisions which affect their lives
- Be part of their community
- Have access to information relevant to them
- Have their views and wishes heard.
Our four main principles are:
1. Putting our clients first
2. Accountability - to our clients, commissioners and legislation
3. Accessibility- being as available and accessible as we can
4. To be as free as we can be from conflict of interest
If you wish to refer someone to Advocacy Orkney or you wish to refer yourself please click here and follow the instructions.