Login
15 July 2016
Stromness Regatta Postponed

The forecast for Saturday, 16 July is not good and it has been decided on safety grounds to postpone Stromness Regatta. We apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment arising from this decision.

We hope to be able to run the event on either 13 or 20 August, depending on the availability of starters and safety crews.

 

 

site map | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement