Login
19 July 2014
Stromness Regatta

Thank you to everyone who turned out to help with or sail in Stromness Regatta today. It was very disappointing to have to cancel the event but it was a decision that had to be made with the wind already in the 26-29 knots range, gusting 31, and set to rise during the day.

Stromness SC will review whether there will be another opportunity to run the Regatta this season and will let Clubs know.

Thanks again everyone.

site map | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement