Please find below details of the facilities available within the Holm Community Centre. If you are looking for a venue or are interested in making a booking please contact us via the contacts page to discuss your requirements.
- Graeme Room – Carpeted room with comfortable chairs ideal for meetings - theatre style or boardroom style for up to approx 35 people. (Note: Catering is not permitted in this room). (Room measurements approx 8m x 4m) To view a photo of the room
- Games Room – multipurpose space suitable for community groups, meetings, children’s parties, smaller meal functions, selected sports activities. A range of set-up styles and numbers can be accommodated in this room. (Room measurements approx 7.20m x 14.55m)
- Main Hall – ideal for larger functions including weddings, concerts, dinner events, dances. Also suitable for a range of sports activities incl. badminton, basketball, football (there is a variety of sports equipment available for hirers to use within the premises). Maximum number for a seated meal is 180 and for a dance is 280.
(Room measurements approx 17m x 8.5m)
- Servery – ideal for use as a bar area during larger functions but can also be used as a basic kitchen area (i.e. for prep work / tea & coffee) should the main kitchen not be available.
- Kitchen – fully stocked and functional kitchen to suit all requirements from catering for larger functions to making tea / coffee & home-bakes.