|Stromness Sailing Club | text version | sitemap | log in|
Use of Club Snipe 'Nemo'
The Club has a Snipe, Nemo, available for use
- Due to insurance restrictions the helm must be a club member.
- Only one booking can be made at a time. Re-booking can be done at the end of a booked sailing session.
- Bookings must be made on the Booking Calendar blackboard located in the club portakabin.
- Nemo can only be sailed when a rescue boat is in attendance.
- On completion of sailing, Nemo must be returned to the compound, tied down and left in a clean and tidy state. In particular sails must be neatly rolled and packed in their sail bag. Sails should then be stored in the Rescue Boat Shed. Any problems or damage should be reported to a flag officer immediately.
- On unbooked dates flag officers will allocate on a first come basis.
- The cost of booking Nemo for one session sailing is £10 payable to a club flag officer on the day.
- Hirers are liable for the insurance excess of £250 for any damage sustained.
News HeadlinesVolunteer of the Year