Stromness Museum offers free entry to Lottery ticket holders
Stromness Museum will be throwing open its doors for free to National Lottery players on Saturday 16th December. They are joining 350 National Lottery funded visitor attractions across the UK in saying ‘Thanks’ to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket.
This year Stromness Museum received £9,700 from the Heritage Lottery Fund for their ‘Listening to the Piers’ project. The project’s exhibition, telling the stories of Stromness piers, is currently running at the museum.
The idea is simple: any visitor who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard on Saturday 16th December gains free entry. Kathleen Ireland, Chair of Stromness Museum said: “It’s a way of giving back to people who have contributed to our Lottery funded projects over the years. By having free entry on a Saturday, we hope that families can take advantage of the offer. We can guarantee an interesting and educational day out for all ages, so why not take a break from the Christmas shopping and pop along to the museum with your lottery ticket.” Stromness Museum winter opening hours are: 11am-3.30pm Monday to Saturday.
Terms and Conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for up to one family of six to Stromness Museum, on Saturday 16th December, only.
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratchcard. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
- The offer is valid on Saturday 16th December 2017. Stromness Museum is open 11.00 am to 3.30pm on Saturday 16th December.
- Stromness Museum has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venue reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
- Tickets will be given at the till in Stromness Museum’s shop when visitors arrive with their National Lottery tickets.