The Shapinsay Development Trust's AGM will take place on 21st September at 7.30pm in the Club Rooms.
Agenda for this year Annual General Meeting:
1. Welcome & Apologies
2. Approval of the Minutes of the AGM on 30th September 2010
3. Matters Arising
4. Adoption of the Annual Report of Directors
5. Adoption of the Accounts
6. Appointment of a Reporting Accountant
7. Special resolution to amend the Memorandum & Articles of Association
8. Appointment/election of directors
9. Any other business
Break for tea, coffee and biscuits with a presentation of a short film ‘Wind of Change’ about the Fintry Community wind turbine project, followed by:
• Update on the Community Turbine Project by Alan Manzie
• Presentation of Development Plan by Kasha Jarosz
Full SDT Accounts will be available at the AGM.
Everyone is warmly invited to attent the meeting.