Web Designer & IT Assistant Internship
The Development Trust has been successful in gaining funding via the SCVO Business Growth Graduate Internship Programme. We would like to offer the opportunity to apply for a 7 week internship for the above post.
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:00 30 hours a week for a 7 week period. Salary is £7.85 per hour.
- aged 18 and over and resident in Scotland.
- hold a SCQF Level 8+ qualification (equivalent to an HND, first degree, SVQ Level4)
- unemployed; either in the first 12 months of a benefit claim (pre-Work Programme) or 2 years+ (post-Work Programme) or unemployed and not claiming benefits (but must make a claim for benefits in order to apply for an internship opportunity)
To apply for an internship:
- You need to speak to your Jobcentre Plus Advisor who can check your eligibility and give you an Eligibility Referral form
- Complete an Internship Application form available on SCVO’s website http://www.scvo.org.uk/jobs-employability/business-growth-internship-vacancies/
- Submit both these forms to the employer (your Jobcentre Plus Advisor will give you details of where to send these)
Please note that Employers will not consider any applications which are not accompanied by an original Eligibility Referral Form.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU FOLLOW THE ABOVE PROCESS, DIRECT APPLICATIONS TO THE DEVELOPMENT TRUST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.