Web Designer & IT Assistant Internship
The Development Trust has been successful in gaining funding via the SCVO Business Growth Graduate Internship Programme. We would like to offer the opportunity to apply for a 7 week internship for the above post.
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:00 30 hours a week for a 7 week period. Salary is £7.85 per hour.
- aged 18 and over and resident in Scotland.
- Unemployde Graduates to hold a SCQF Level 8+ qualification (equivalent to an HND, first degree, SVQ Level4)
- Current IT Students studying towards an SCQF Level 8+ qualification (HND, first degree, SVQ Level 4)
- If an unemployed graduate; either in the first 12 months of a benefit claim (pre-Work Programme) or 2 years+ (post-Work Programme) or unemployed and not claiming benefits (but must make a claim for benefits in order to apply for an internship opportunity)
To apply for an internship:
- For unemployed graduates only - You need to speak to your Jobcentre Plus Advisor who can check your eligibility and give you an Eligibility Referral form
- For unemployed graduates only - Complete an Internship Application form available on SCVO’s website http://www.scvo.org.uk/jobs-employability/business-growth-internship-vacancies/
- For unemployed graduates only - Submit both these forms to the employer (your Jobcentre Plus Advisor will give you details of where to send these)
- For current IT students - Complete an internship Application form from the SCVO website http://www.scvo.net/Home/Digitalinternjobs.aspx and the Scotland IS e-placement project http://www.e-placementscotland.com/
Please note that we will not consider any applications which are not accompanied by an original Eligibility Referral Form.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU FOLLOW THE ABOVE PROCESS, DIRECT APPLICATIONS TO THE DEVELOPMENT TRUST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.