Welcome to the KGS Parent Council web site.
The purpose of the Parent Council is to:
- Support the school in its work with pupils
- Represent the views of parents
- Promote contact between the school, parents, pupils, and the community
- Report to the Parent Forum
- Raise funds for school activities and projects
The last Parent Council meeting was held on 12 March. The nexxt meeting is scheduled for 4 June.
Curriculum for Excellence
The implementation of the Curriculum for Excellence in Scotland has resulted in new qualifications for pupils from 2014 on. Here are some useful background documents from the Scottish Qualifications Authority:
The National Parent Forum of Scotland has lots of useful resouces for parents.