- In Orkney the main aim of community consultation and engagement is: to enable to planning and delivery of services, strategies and policies that reflect the needs of communities across Orkney. The Community Consultation and Engagement Guide is available here to download.
- The structure of the Partnership is explained in the Local Outcomes Improvement Plan. This includes diagrams. The Terms of Reference provides more detail on the structure and organisation of the Board, Executive Group and Delivery Groups.
- Our Communications Strategy shows what we will do to promote the work of the Partnership to the public and within our organisations.
- Orkney Community Plan 2017-20 incorporating the LOIP is our latest plan. Previous plans can be found in the Library under Orkney Community Plan and Single Outcome Agreement respectively.
- The Orkney Partnership produce a Risk Register and Risk Management Action Plan. The latest version was published in September 2016 following a review.